Friday, November 6, 2009

Persuasive Essay Opposing Surveillance

Update I'm back!

More than two weeks that I'm not writing, it's time for updates! So, my first knit scarf made with the three balls of yarn for knitting 12 (two tree trunks, but practically very easy to use) I got my mom is finally over. In reality did not ask but I'm a long execution time to undo all the times I did a mistake, it is coming pretty, not very long, very hot and the white Pennacchietti end, sooner or later will get a photo. Last visit to Lucca I remedied 6 balls of green wool with silver threads, very Christmas, and I decided that at least 2 will be used to make some hand warmers for a friend and my sister with this schema. In the meantime I have also created some new gems that are already doing a fine show itself in my aunt's shop in Lucca waiting for someone to buy them.
I also found that the pumpkin I carved and I tried desperately trying to pull off a beautiful silhouette of Mr. Bau Bau. He had to come out something like this
and instead I cut too much and has collapsed on itself after all only one night. The pumpkin Thu, dubbed Jack the scarred, has stood up to Halloween.
And now I wait for my birthday ... missing much: P

0 comments:

Post a Comment