Thursday, September 24, 2009

Phosphate Buffer Ph 2.3

dentists and dance loins

I just got back from the dentist, I went to a small cavity, one thing to 10 minutes. I came back after an hour and a half, with half a tooth and a half pay less. It is not over yet. I am stunned by the flickering of the drill and of course my gums gush like fountains of Bellagio.
Last night I made my first dance lesson of the loins, was never more appropriate name! When the instructor asked us to do shim (velocissimissimo the movement of hips and buttocks) I felt a bit 'homer that tap the stomach and part of the perpetual motion -___-. However, the ice is broken I had fun enough and I think I'll come back because it is also the only course where you can find a little maidens' in the flesh. My KNIT
projects and jewelry for a week now languishing in the basket of the newspaper ... I feel that shake hands to create something but at night I come home I always so tired I just want to go to sleep.
Tomorrow comes to see the Vale. I can not wait, do not we meet for two years! The last time we met for her wedding. It will be a weekend of laughs, I am Safe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment