Tuesday, October 20, 2009

A Basketball Court Cake



Sunday I have done and undone my first simple scarf knit 5 times more for the same two reasons: 1
. soon as I finish a piece of iron I forget if I did it in front and back and regularly repeat the work done in previous iron.
2. if I drop a shirt undone and I can not fix all the iron. The
knitting freaks reading this horrified by these my gross misconduct but the good thing is that at the sixth time I have learned. Risfare but then all the work for the umpteenth time why I did I would be too large and not enough 3 balls of wool to make even a scarf.
My colleague says I am to be awarded for perseverance, she would have surrendered much earlier.

This weekend I also went to see the new Disney's UP. Very cute, funny and moving, Pixar never disappoints, never, never! Go and see.

0 comments:

Post a Comment