Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Decorative Kitchen Waste Cans

Welcome back fall

E 'come quickly and forcefully taking me a little' off guard but finally wiped out this unusually long summer. I waited impatiently, I wanted to feel the breeze of the morning sharp and nestled under the flyperta the evening looking out the window the trees shaken by the wind. I feel that Samhain is approaching and return to me the desire to get closer to the path that I am ignoring for too long hiding behind a thousand excuses. I want to create things with my hands, cooking, make me a scarf with wool that I got my mom and give life to all projects of candy waiting for me in the drawer of the beads. I feel electric again with a great desire to do! I love this period.
and Gio Tonight I go to buy pumpkins to decorate and we will pull out the decorations also samhain if not this year because we celebrate in our little house in the Lucca Comics but the good thing is that maybe I'll do a little walk in the mountains, perhaps to look for chestnuts.
And soon is my compleannooooo ... : P babies they are!

0 comments:

Post a Comment