Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Can Ovulation Symptoms Be Confused With Hernia

experiment in the kitchen! Making and unmaking

Last night I was reading the blog of Silvia , always updated and interesting and I found photos of two creams mouth-watering, so while I waited for the return of the soldier I made ' hummus recipe that was inspired by published and revisiting a bit 'with the one I had at home. Ok, the beans were canned and even then I missed the cooking water but I have arranged and is coming off a delicious creamy sauce that has run the soldier brushed (though with a little 'initial distrust) before eating the pizza cooked in the house. It 's the first time you cook the pizza in the new house, my home I could at least once a week, has not come very well because the dough was not very good but we try again.
In late evening we decided to sample the strawberries we did before Beltane taken with the recipe site Morgana and finally is ready ... a bit 'too much alcohol (grappa seems: P) but good Wow! And then we did it! What satisfaction! Meanwhile
continuing my research of the pumpkin to decorate, which this year can not find it half while touring all over Rome?

0 comments:

Post a Comment