Friday, October 16, 2009

Do Remote Car Starters Cause Problems

Friday

I love Fridays, really. It 's the day of the week I prefer, is the aperitif of the weekend and as they say the article 31 "takes away the stress of this week." On Friday everyone is more relaxed, there is less hurry and problems can be safely postponed to Monday. With up to 2 days of "vacation" deserved it may also decide to make a mini romantic getaway, why not? It 'Friday. For all these reasons, pests & Co. should be held at a safe distance so as not to disturb the idyll of this day of grace. But I find myself at work on Friday and rails with all the saints of the calendar into a photo slideshow that the chief's wife commissioned me for her birthday. So in summary: I'm not just taking away time at my job that I'll still recuparare with a little 'overtime not paid, but I also try not to make me discover that the head while I put the theme of Cinema Paradiso on his childhood photo in white and black. Plus it takes a toothache. What a day of shit, how can recover from the weekend on a Friday as this?

0 comments:

Post a Comment