Sunday, January 23, 2011

Milena Velba Officil Blog

Coffee with selective




This Saturday we had a visit a couple of friends just after lunch.
A coffee was good at all so I prepared a dish with square glass cups, napkins, the blacks, I laid in the lower right corner of the transparent surface, and candy.




Fortunately, a few days ago we bought a box of assorted cookies with a variety of forms that I could have my choice to color the dish has turned into tray ; for cups of coffee.

Since the cups were white, the blacks and the napkins, square glass dish, I felt free to play with different shapes and decorations of cookies!








To complete the service, "platter" was accompanied by sugar bowl-shaped tin
Seletti design, provided by our friend Alice.





















details archcook :




service coffee SELETTI

Ikea napkins

0 comments:

Post a Comment