Friday, February 4, 2011

What Do You Think About Laminate Flooring

Friday night, tuna tartare, Prosecco




After wanted sushi all week, I finally found a fresh tuna steak for a delicious tartare .
Plate Light, but satisfying at least as a starter .. ..

After cutting the tuna, I prepared emulsion with extra virgin olive oil, lemon, black pepper, salt.




I chose the smallest dish that I had not to make it look like the miserable amount of tuna served. With the emulsion I left a trail of yellow-green in contrast with the sweet pink decided of tartar.

We could not accompany our appetizer with prosecco, poured in a beautiful flute Saffron!





details archcook :


flat Muji rectangular
http://www.muji.eu/pages/online.asp?V=1&Sec=11&Sub=97&PID=26

dessert fork Sambonet

flute Saffron








0 comments:

Post a Comment